10 May 2007

My New World

I'm a dependent person. I always need someone by my side at all times. But now I have to change because I have a dream. My dream bring me into a new world.. a lonely world. So.. I create this personal blog.. My Journal as my inspiration.. my motivation.. throughout the journey in pursuing my dream.



"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure.. to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting.. for in movement there is life.. and in change there is power." - Alan Cohen

Welcome to my world.. Wish me luck.. Pray for my success..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck.. :-)

al_qamaru said...

eh.. cane leh jumpa ni? ingtkn sy mnulis n bc sorang2 je. hehe.. btw.. thanx :)