13 July 2007

Sharing

Since I'm still new in writing.. I do need some guidances and advices from those who are master in this area. A few days back.. I asked Pakdi how did he got an idea to write something in his website and he gave me this Arabic word which has been translated into malay..

"Sesiapa yang tidak ada sesuatu tidak boleh memberi sesuatu."

I do agree with that statement. Then.. I keep wondering and asking myself whether I have something to give away. I realize that I'm not somebody who has a lot of knowledge about anything. I just an ordinary woman who has gut in sharing a few knowledge that I know will all friends out there.

Most of my friends are professionals. They are engineers.. lawyers.. programmers.. lecturers.. etc. I know that they are very busy with their daily works and they have no time to explore a new thing which might help them improve their life. Thus.. as a friend who has been given some extra time and knowledge by God.. I feel responsible to help them through my own way. Although it just a short info that need less than 5 minutes to read.. it is worthy if it could light up someone's life. Remember this word.. sharing is caring ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"jauh perjalanan luas permandangan"
- maxim orang melayu

"membaca itu ibarat sebuah pengembaraan"
- maxim sape ntah

al_qamaru said...

jom g travel ;p

nnt pnjm buku lg ek ;p

Anonymous said...

I like the wisdom in what pakdi said, "Sesiapa yang tidak ada sesuatu tidak boleh memberi sesuatu." Nicely put.

al_qamaru said...

nice word rite =)

but u don't have to wait until u know everything then u'll start sharing. u can just share whatever u know n at d same time keep learning. so that u can share more n more ;)